High Quality Solar Collector, Solar Collector Systems
|FOB Price:||US $250 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $250/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ITM-SC-58-1.8-12
- Structure: Compact Type
- Interior Material: Aluminium
- Composition: Collector
- Max. Capacity: 100-200L
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC, RoHS
1) It can withstand pressure of tap water when it works
2) There is no need to wait
3) Completely automatic operation
4) Drinking water quality to promote life quality
5) Temperature preservation can last for 80 hours
6) Without volatile tubes
7) Without incrusting, long usage life
8) Hail resistance:25mm
9) Tube standards:14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30, or 36 Heat Pipes with 58mm-1800mm or 47mm-1500mm
10) Manifold:Outer:Aluminium alloy, inner:Rock wool with red copper pipe
11) Frame:Stainless steel or galvanized steel sheet
Heat-pipe solar collector
solar collector is a device that absorbs thermal energy from the sun and converts it into usable heat. The heat is normally absorbed by water, or a freeze resistant water mix, which can then be used to supplement hot water heating, space heating and even space cooling via use of an absorption chiller or dessicant cooler technology. Special designed for the Heat-pipe solar water heater systems. It's easy to combine with existing water heating systems for commercial, buildings, hotels, hospitals, swimming pools etc.Excellent figure, reliable performance, low maintenance, covenient replacement. One or several glass tubes broken will not fluence system work. Suitalbe to use in all kinds of climates .
1.The upright tank can make the water temperature to different level. It can hot the top water instantly. The special structure can reduce the cold and hot water to mix together.
2.The tank inside the building, the connection pipe between the tank and water tap is very short, so that hot water can be used instantly and seldom cold water flows out.
3.The tank inside the building, the hot water loses less energy than the normal one.